Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Creek !!

So today i went to the beach with my friend Michaela Wawryk. It was our last time of the season and probably the best, it was hot, waves were amazing, and took some epic shots!! I can't wait to put them up probably on friday because i have ti upload and tweek them a bit:) but for sure they will be up friday! Maybe ill even get some cool shots while i go to the zoo tomorrow? hopefully!! anyways these photos i took with my friend nerissa, she's awesome and also a great photographer<3 ya'll should check out her blog, well here are the rest of the shots enjoy!!
adieu mes amours <3












4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful shots! Lovely.
    I'd love to see your photos of the zoo if you take them. I went to the zoo here recently, I hadn't been to one in ages. I didn't get many good pictures, though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much:) I loved the zoo but yeah its hard getting good shots there and we were having a tad bit of camera problems...soo i didn't get any that i love but i did just go to the beach again and i got some great silhouette shots and some others that ill put up tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! i will hopefully be posting again tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete