Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The perfect outfit & Goodies:)


First of all i love this outfit.  I would love to wear it.  The way the patterns are put together and the yellow shoes is just brilliant.  This is from Erdem Moralioglu collection.  To see the full collection you can go onto style.com:)



So these are some birthday presents i received from some dear friends today!  The coach bag is from my friend Brittani.  I love it and the colors are just right! So this will be my second official coach bag:)  The necklace which is gorgeous is from my friend Delphi, yes i know her name is awesome and i love her! The scarf is also from her and the colors are fun and vibrant.  I can't wait for the cold weather to wear it walking the streets taking pictures and skiing high up on the mountain tops:) Thank you ladies!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment